The LSP alkaline water ioniser changes regular tap through the use of electrolysis to create alkaline ionised water.
These are the changes that tap water will undergo during this process:
- A four-stage filtration process to remove contaminants and purify the water.
- Eight platinum coated titanium plates to defibrillate the water and separate the alkaline water from its acidic counterpart, and then to begin the evolution of reviving the water by bonding negative hydrogen ions (antioxidants) at the molecular level.
- During this stage of the evolutionary journey, the defibrillation process will change the structure of the water; the molecules will have adopted a hexagonal shape, the water clusters will have been reduced in size and will now be termed micro clusters – resulting in the water being extremely hydrating and easily bondable with the human body at cellular level.
- 3.8inch LCD colour screen
- Modern, elegant appearance
- Advanced touch screen
- Automatic control system
- Platinum coated titanium plates
- Varied pH levels
- 5 year warranty
Large 3.8inch LCD colour screen, that displays ORP, pH, flow rate, temperature and process of the water – all in real time, allowing you to see exactly what type of water you have flowing.
Modern, elegant appearance – with state-of-the-art technology, including a self-cleaning function.
Advanced touch control panel for ease of operation.
The microcomputer automatic control system for the electrolysis makes the water TDS from 50 to 1500PPM.
Eight large platinum coated titanium plates with a total surface area of more than 1600cm2 – which helps increase.
The pH levels range from 2.5 to 11.2 and ORP level from +550 to -850mV.
Five year warranty cover.